Uncover and learn about complex HR innovation tools and strategies at Accelerate HR from Thailand's largest employers including Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more.
Happening in Bangkok on 26-27 November, early-bird tickets are still available.
It was in 1908 when oppression and inequality in society spurred 15,000 to march through New York City, demanding shorter hours, better pay and voting rights. More than a century later – we’re still fighting for the same things in countries around the world.
Change must begin with us. Please take the responsibility ensuring of ensuring no woman is discriminated in your organisation. As HR leaders, equal pay for equal work is a policy that you can make possible. It is in your hands to coach line managers, make them aware that a maternity break shouldn’t signal the end of their team member’s career.
We urge you to resolve any form of gender discrimination you witness. We hope that the day comes soon enough when there isn’t a need to highlight one specific day for women in society.
We wish you an engaged and diverse workforce this year. Happy Women’s Day!
On this occasion, let’s affirm our commitment to building all aspects of diversity at the workplace, be it in gender, ethnic background, skills, age, or industry experience.
Please click below for some of our top stories on the issue of diversity and inclusion:
- International Women’s Day email greetings for your staff
- Songs to jam to at work on International Women’s Day
- Vodafone to recruit 1,000 women on career breaks
- The gender skills gap as a business issue
- On the move: The business case for female assignees
- More than half of Malaysian women feel under-represented in leadership roles
- The practicalities of a gender diverse workforce
- AXA introduces inclusive parental leave policy globally
- Study reveals that women who are “nice” earn less
- Deutsche Bank adopts gender neutral parental leave in 15 APAC countries
Less than a month to Learning & Development Asia. Speakers from Axiata, BHP Billiton Shared Services, Fave, HRDF, Samsung confirmed to speak with more than 120 attendees.
The region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners - you don't want to miss it.
Last few seats available, you don't want to miss it. Register now.