Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
Telekom Malaysia (TM) which recently completed the acquisition of Packet One Networks (P1) has announced its new P1 board members and key management line-up.
Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Zamzamzairani Mohd Isa, group Chief Executive Officer of TM, will serve as P1’s chairman, and will be joined on the board management team by Dr. Farid Mohamed Sani, chief strategy officer, TM; Imri Mokhtar, executive vice president, consumer, TM; Giorgio Migliarina, chief technology and innovation officer, TM; Park Jung Ho, executive vice president and chief growth officer of SK Telecom; Tan Kay Yen, CEO of Green Packet; and Puan Chan Cheong, CEO and managing director of P1.
Puan is also joined by TM’s executive vice president of SME, Azizi A Hadi, who will oversee P1’s overall operations as the new COO.
Other appointments include:
- Nora Junita Dato’ Seri Mohd Hussaini will head finance and corporate services as CFO and corporate affairs officer.
- Shim Sang Soo, vice president, global tech division, SK Telecom, has been appointed as CTO
- Ti Lian Seng will oversee P1’s IT services as CIO.
- Selina Chean will head up human resources as chief human capital officer.
- Kelvin Lee and Tony Ha Min Yong join the line up as chief sales and service officer and chief business development officer respectively.
- Michael Parker, TM’s vice president of centralised organisation programme management, group strategy, will lead P1’s Programme Management Office for LTE Business as its programme director.
“The new P1 board and rigorously selected management line-up of capable executives from TM, Green Packet, SK Telecom and P1 form a strong organisation that is expected to fully capitalise on partnership synergies and execute P1’s future business strategies and entry into the mobile LTE space,” a press release stated.
Image: Wikimedia Commons