As we look to start a successful year together, we at Human Resources present to you a curated selection of our top CEO interviews from 2015.
HR’s representation on the strategy table is no more disputed – but there are certainly ways to add more value to demonstrate continuous impact of HR initiatives on business issues.
In this special edition of our HR Bulletin, we’ve put together 10 of the most popular C-suite interviews our team conducted in the past year, to make for some easy reading during the festive season – just to give you some food for thought.
You can click through on the newsletter for the interviews, or you can directly go through this listing of all interviews:
- Andrew Chidgey, AIDS Concern Hong Kong
- Ng Ling Ling, Community Chest
- Roy Bagattini, Levi Strauss & Co.
- James Lim, BD
- Taha Bouqdib, TWG Tea
- Dato’ Razlan Razali, Sepang International Circuit
- Ken Lee, DHL Express
- Alois Hofbauer, Nestlé (Malaysia)
- Puspita Winawati, Pocari Sweat
- Suresh Sachi, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Wish you a happy and successful New Year!
Lead image: Shutterstock