As we look to start a successful year together, we at Human Resources present to you a curated selection of our top HR head interviews from 2016.
With a heated war for talent, and companies becoming more focused on improving their candidate and employee experiences, the challenge for HR has never been bigger.
In this special edition of our HR bulletin, we’ve put together 10 of the most popular HR head interviews our team conducted during the past year – to make for some easy reading during the festive season, and to give you some food for thought.
Please click through on the below for some of our top interviews of the year!
1. Tham Chien Ping, regional talent head, Boehringer Ingelheim
2. Ian Choy, McDonald’s senior director, people resources
3. Jimmy Tan, head of performance & rewards, Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia
4. Shalini Bhateja, director, talent and development, APAC, The Coca-Cola Company
5. Beatrice Oger, HR digital services director, Schneider Electric
6. Patti Clifford, chief talent officer, Havas Group
7. Caroline Walters, people and culture director, MIMS
8. Balan Krishnan, Asia HR Director PSG, Intel Corporation
9. Zubair Raffiq, head of talent acquisition and HRBP at L’Oréal Malaysia
10. Imre Vadasz, AMEA HR director, Sony Electronics
Wishing you a happy and successful New Year!
You can also stay posted on our latest news and interviews by following Human Resources on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
"Informative, Interactive, Inspiring. The conference brings new ideas and insights about current issues in talent and HR management"
Join the seventh annual Talent Management Asia, Asia's leading HR strategy conference. Register now for early-bird savings!