Uncover and learn about complex HR innovation tools and strategies at Accelerate HR from Thailand's largest employers including Agoda, DKSH, Fonterra, FWD, Kasikornbank, Minor Food, Nissan Motor and more.
Happening in Bangkok on 26-27 November, early-bird tickets are still available.
From the team at Human Resources, we send you our best wishes on Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
We hope this season of forgiveness will bring an abiding peace that fills your heart and home.
As we also know you’ll be feasting away on delicious food (as we are!), here’s a selection of our favourite wellness stories to keep our health in check this festive period.
- Why mental welfare needs to be part of your wellness strategy
- The 3Cs behind a great corporate wellness programme
- Good news: HR is not making you fat
- Firms in APAC suffer billions in losses owing to employee wellness
- Case study: How T-Systems Malaysia drives a healthy and engaged workforce
- Wellness programmes can’t work without senior leaders getting involved
- Prescriptions for a healthy workforce
- Have you gotten fatter since starting work?
- 5 healthy snacking habits you could cultivate in the office
- How to create a healthier, happier workplace
Photo / 123RF
Mark your calendars as the crowd's favourite candidate and employee experience conference, Talent Experience Forum is back!
Happening only in KL, Malaysia on 5 November. Register your seat early because you will be hearing top insights from C-suite and senior HR leaders from Dell, Digi, GoCar, IPG Mediabrands, Nestle, Tesco, Unilever and more.