Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
You and your team have spent much time and effort searching, acquiring, customising and implementing a new HR system, but people just don’t like to use it. Does this sound familiar?
If it does, then maybe it’s time to upgrade your technology – or perhaps it’s time to figure out how to better help your staff adopt the new systems.
People need proper education in order to accomplish their work, and this is most evident with technology. You could have the greatest system in the world, but if your employees aren’t using it, you’re not going to get your money’s worth.
To help solve your puzzle, HR leaders across Asia will gather at HR Tech Interactive 2013 and share their lessons learned adopting new technologies and HR systems, focusing on the following topics:
- Overcoming the challenges of adopting new HR systems
- Getting all stakeholders on board with the improved user experience
- Partnering with the IT function to better execute HR technology strategies
- Easing the integration between cloud and in-house IT systems
- Social and collaboration tools and their role in employee engagement, effectiveness and satisfaction
Confirmed speakers are from: Applied Materials, Bombardier Transportation, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, DaVita, Fujitsu, Mead Johnson Nutrition, NXP Semiconductors and Syngenta.
For more information on the event and its unique interactive format, please go to our website.
To register for the event, please click here.