How do you know if your #learning is relevant for the #future?
Find out at the region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners, Learning & Development Asia, happening in September.
Register for early-bird savings now.
Hongkongers love the splendid variety of food the city has to offer and if you fancy yourself a foodie – a person who loves food and is very interested in different types of food, the Marriot International in Hong Kong is hiring for the title Foodie Ambassador.
The person who wows recruiters will have a chance to work across Asia Pacific in some of Marriott International’s 2500 restaurants and bars. The job involves a chance to, “create, innovate and elevate its food experience.” The foodie ambassador will also have a chance to build relationships with customers and help groom talent in the company.
Think you have what it takes? These are job requirements
• A passionate F&B expert
• Leader of the heart
• Can do attitude and guest oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• A creative storyteller
• Strong understanding of social media platforms
• Problem solver
• Deep understanding of the local market
These are some of the locations this job could find you in;
- Ozone, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Dynasty, Renaissance, Hong Kong
- Whale Bar, St. Regis, Maldives
- Beach Road Kitchen, JW South Beach, Singapore
- Flair Bar, The Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai
- What the Truck, Courtyard, Bali Seminyak
- Marriott Hotel, Changzhou, China
- WOOBAR, W Hotel, Koh Samui, Thailand
Start prepping your CV and apply here
ALSO READ: Is this the best job ever?