If you haven’t yet organised your place for the second annual HR Tech Interactive 2014, now’s the time to do it.
On Monday, September 22, the lowest earlybird rate for Asia’s most senior and leading HR technology conference will be ending.
So far, 12 brilliant speakers have come on board for this dynamic, interactive and informative one-day event on November 21, to share their key people technology tips and tricks through exciting keynote sessions, lively panel discussions and rotating round table sessions.
These HR technology experts include:
- May Wong, regional HR business partner at Barclays
- Sabrina Jaksa, head of HR, APAC at Hootsuite
- Jayesh Menon, human resources leader & director APAC at Itron Metering Systems Singapore
- Jasmine Teo, senior HR business partner global products & solutions Asia Pacific Middle East & Africa at MasterCard Worldwide
- Dion Groeneweg, HR transformation & workforce planning leader, talent at Mercer
- Denis Tournesac, president APJ at NGA Human Resources
- Michelle Murphy, HR business partner Asia Pacific at OpenLink Financial
- Syed Ali Abbas, chief human resource officer at Pacnet
- Alysson Do, vice president of HR APAC & emerging markets at Pitney Bowes
- Jaidip Chatterjee, regional head human resources, global functions, South Asia at Standard Chartered Bank
- Bala Subramaniam, HR business partner SEA, MENA, India, Australia at Twitter
- Martin Prinz, executive director, HR transformation and strategic projects at UBS
The event will gathering more than 100 senior HR experts across the region and seating is limited – so don’t delay and confirm your place by registering now.
To receive the conference agenda, please click here.
HR Tech Interactive 2014 will be held on November 21 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Joven Barceñas at +65 6423 0329 or email@example.com