The second annual Human Resources Excellence Awards Malaysia is now open for entries, and we’re calling for all local HR professionals to submit their best work from 2013.
The awards, which last year attracted hundreds of top Malaysian HR professionals, recognises and celebrates the most innovative and effective human resources programmes and policies which have had a proven effect on an organisation’s growth and achievements.
This year, a total of 20 awards are up for grabs – including a new category which aims to honour the efforts of small and medium-sized businesses.
“Each year we want to celebrate the achievements of the wider HR community in Malaysia – and there is a lot of creative and strategic work being done here,” said Rebecca Lewis, editor of Human Resources magazine.
“It’s a huge challenge to attract and retain skilled talent, as well as continually develop, reward and progress staff in a way which ensures a strong pipeline of people to push Malaysia into the future. We think these massive efforts are worth celebrating on a big scale.”
HR leaders have until August 18th to submit their entries – for FREE – for the awards, which will be held at the Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur on the 29th of October.
1. Excellence in Compensation & Benefits Strategy
2. Excellence in Cross-Border HR Programmes
3. Excellence in CSR Practices
4. Excellence in Employee Development
5. Excellence in Employee Diversity Strategies
6. Excellence in Employee Engagement
7. Excellence in Employee Work-Life Balance
8. Excellence in Employer Branding
9. Excellence in Graduate Development
10. Excellence in HR Social Media
11. Excellence in HR Technology
12. Excellence in Leadership Development
13. Excellence in Mature Workforce Practices
14. Excellence in Recruitment & Retention Strategy
15. Excellence in Talent Management
16. Excellence in Workplace Well-Being
17. Small Employer of the Year
18. HR Team of the Year
19. HR Grand Winner 2014
20. HR Professional of the Year
To find out more about the award categories, what the judges are looking for, and how to enter, please click here.
How do you know if your #learning is relevant for the #future?
Find out at the region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners, Learning & Development Asia, happening in September.
Register for early-bird savings now.