The full panel of judges for the annual Human Resources Excellence Awards 2014 is out!
Human Resources is delighted to once again bring you an amazing night of celebrations and recognition for Singapore’s HR industry, taking place at the Singapore Marriott Hotel on May 21st.
For these prestigious awards, our judges will be analysing entries based on four key elements – the vision and goal of the policy or programme, its effective implementation, the overall impact of the programme, and lastly, the HR team’s on-going efforts to improve their policy or programme in the future.
“Personally, I’ll be looking at the simplicity of the concept to the receiver and it’s on-the job orientation and actionability,” says Navid Nazemian, global HR business partner for Roche, and one of the judges on our distinguished panel.
The judging panel is carefully selected by the magazine and comprises of 18 HR movers and shakers from different industries. They are:
– Alex Kershaw, Director, Head of HR Singapore, Philippines & Indonesia, American Express
– Anna-Lisa Chivers, Head of HR Regional Operations & Technology, ANZ
– Kenichi Tanaka, Vice President of HR Asia Pacific, Burberry
– Tiffany See, Executive Director of HR APJ, Dell
– Alice Foo, Vice President of HR, Discovery Networks Asia Pacific
– Alexander Trost, Vice President HR , Infineon Asia Pacific
– Lau Yin Cheng, Cluster Director HR and Organisation Development Cluster, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
– Karthik Sarma, Vice President of HR Asia Pacific, Levi Strauss & Co.
– Sehr Ahmed, Senior Director of HR APMEA, McDonald’s
– Rich Atkinson, Regional HR Director Asia Pacific – Global Operations, PayPal
– Navid Nazemian, Global HR Business Partner, Roche
– Eduardo Perez-Cejuela Revuelta, Senior Director of HR Asia Pacific, SABIC
– Gonzalo Ruiz Calavera, Executive Vice President HR Head Asia-Australia, Siemens AG
– Nael Islam, Executive Director of HR & OD, Singapore Tourism Board
– Arulraj Devadoss, Executive Vice President & Head of HR, Singapore Exchange
– Imre Vadasz, Head of Regional HR AMEA, Sony Electronics
– Frieder Rummel, Senior Director of HR Asia, Europe, Middle East & Africa, The Hershey Company
– Frank Becker, Vice President of HR Asia Pacific, UPS
Please note judging has been arranged in a way so as to completely avoid any conflict of interest.
The judging starts today and the shortlists for the award finalists will be announced at the end of April.
For more information on how to get involved at the event or book your seat, please visit http://hre-awards.com/SG/.
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »