Talent Management Asia returns with today’s hottest issues on talent attraction, engagement, development and retention in local and global markets that confront many HR professionals.
Talent Management Asia, known as Asia’s premier HR strategy event gathering over 300 HR directors & professionals, is an annual two-day conference that will take place in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in March 2016.
Now in its 4th year, Talent Management Asia 2016 will discuss the most critical challenges being faced by HR practitioners in Asia in the most important areas of human resources strategy.
While the theme of this year’s conference is “Leading People. Leading Business”, the conference will focus on the following six topics:
- Global talent management outlook – Fearless expert insights into the evolving nature of HR in the face of globalisation and its impact on business strategies and engagement practices in Asia.
- The ultimate battle for talent – Up-to-date internal and external approaches to recruiting and retaining talent, from developing organisational charisma to satisfying professional needs.
- Effective performance appraisal – Solid innovations in performance measurement and management control in Asia that lead to desired changes and better business results.
- Succession planning – Challenges and issues in identifying, training and empowering top talent within organisations and their solutions.
- Technologies in talent management – Proven methods of leveraging big data, analytics and social media in HR to fuel smarter decisions in attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Compensation & benefits for local and global talent – Solutions for designing compensation and benefits packages that result in attractive talent attraction strategies.
The list of companies participating in the Talent Management Asia 2016 agenda is continuously growing, and among the top ones are Abbvie, Archroma, Emerio, Mitsubishi and Schneider Electric.
All presenters & panellists, such as Angeline Oh, group talent management & development vice president at SingTel, are director or vice president level HR professionals with regional responsibility.
To be held in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore and in March 2016, Talent Management Asia is Asia’s biggest conference on talent management and human capital strategy.
The two-day annual event is focused on global best practice HR strategy, features an agenda dominated by case studies and global thought leadership, and attracts a large audience of senior HR generalists and specialists as well as and CEOs, CFOs and COOs closely involved in their companies’ HR strategy.
Talent Management Asia 2016 will discuss the most critical issues in talent management and human capital strategy, including employee engagement, retention, performance management, learning and development, leadership management, succession planning, compensation and benefits, HR technology, diversity and inclusion, mobility, employer branding and many more.
To get a global and pan-Asian regional view of talent management and to increase your knowledge and skills across the human resource management spectrum don’t miss Talent Management Asia in March 2016.
To review the topics & agenda, check out the stellar speaker list and reserve your seat, visit www.talentmanagement.asia.
For more information please contact Seraphine Neoh on +65 6423 0329 or email@example.com.