Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
Through its high-powered panel of speakers and sessions, Asia’s leading regional global mobility conference, Workforce Mobility Interactive, will examine the most significant shifts and questions surrounding staff mobility and expatriate management.
Workforce Mobility Interactive 2017 is a one-day conference for director-level HR professionals and senior mobility specialists which will take place in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore in February 2017.
The agenda will feature subjects that HR and global mobility research finds fundamental in driving organisational and business growth. These are:
1. Talent mobility transformation – A comprehensive discussion on the future of talent mobility and existing trends, such as the new forms of mobility and personalised mobility programmes, as well as complex issues affecting relocation, from employee welfare to compliance;
2, Unlocking relocation ROI – Different ways to accomplish cost effectiveness, deliver return on investment, and achieve flexibility in international expat packages;
3. HR mobility tools and solutions – The pivotal role of data analytics and big data in creating global working capabilities and the latest technologies used in supporting HR mobility functions and strategic business decisions;
4. Global talent strategies – Best practices in mobile talent management, particularly in designing career development plans, managing the millennial workforce, and providing flexible benefits and compensation;
5. Measuring mobility programmes – Aligning staff mobility programmes with business objectives and tracking talent development progress on international assignments through reliable metrics.
The companies represented on the previous Workforce Mobility Interactive agenda included CIMB, Ericsson, Johnson Electric, McCann, Shell, Yahoo, and many more. All presenters and panellists, such as Stephen Park, head of global mobility, Fonterra, are director or vice president level HR professionals with regional responsibility.
Workforce Mobility Interactive is Asia’s only regional conference on staff mobility and expatriate management strategy. Attendance to the one-day annual event is strictly by invitation only with invitations reserved for senior in-house HR professionals. Attendance is capped at 100 delegates.
The conference will cover global workforce trends, repatriation strategies, succession planning for global talent, and mobility tools and solutions. To get a global and Pan-Asian regional view of staff mobility and expatriate management strategy, do not miss Workforce Mobility Interactive 2017.
Human Resources’ interactive-style conference format is a unique blend of case study presentations, panel discussions and roundtable discussions in which delegates work through five topic areas in a single day – an experience described by attendees as eight hours of intense peer learning.
Senior HR managers and mobility specialists interested in participating in Workforce Mobility Interactive can visit the event website www.workforcemobility.asia or call the following members of the Human Resources magazine team:
– For Singapore: Evon Yew, Regional Producer, email@example.com, +65 6423 0329
– For Kuala Lumpur: Priya Veeriah, Regional Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6423 0329
– For Hong Kong: Angela Leung, Regional Producer, email@example.com,+852 2861 1882