Benefits Asia Interactive 2014, the third annual leading compensation and benefits (C&B) conference in the region is only two weeks away!
If you, like many other employers across Asia Pacific, are wondering how much your benefits strategy is actually valued by your employees and what you can do to better deliver on your C&B promises through both cash and non-cash rewards, then this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
The attending experts will share key tips on areas to better align your C&B programmes with talent and business strategy, and how to bring your rewards strategy to life through clear communication. The keynotes, panels and round tables will also discuss all-important topics such as base and variable pay, salary and promotions, and regional C&B trends, analysis and forecasting.
The HR thought leaders who will be speaking include:
- Jay Arcega, senior global mobility expatriate compensation specialist APAC at Black & Veatch
- Khor Ling Ling, deputy director, performance and rewards at Changi General Hospital
- Eudora Choo, vice president, benefits governance, APAC at Deutsche Bank AG
- Kathy Goh, director, human resources shared services at DFS Group
- Athia Tazeeb, regional lead – global benchmarking & pay structures (Asia Pacific & Japan) at Hewlett-Packard
- Hans Han, head compensation & benefits, APAC at Huntsman
- John Lackey, director – global mobility, APAC at Jabil
- Neha Pareek, human resource talent partner, APAC at IBM
- Lau Yin Cheng, cluster director of human resources and organisational development at Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- Patricia Goh, regional head of compensation & benefits, APAC at MasterCard International
- Boris Biryukov, region head C&B, OTC IntOps/ animal health Asia-Pacific at Novartis
- Thomas Farmer, director, Asia rewards at NXP Semiconductors
- Joon Tan, VP talent management GSC at Schneider Electric
- Ivy Liew, director, career & rewards human resources at SMRT
Benefits Asia Interactive 2014 will be held at the Singapore Marriott Hotel on October 15.
Limited places are left, so register now to secure your seat!
If you would like to receive the conference agenda, please click here.
For more enquiries, please contact Joven Barcenas at +65 6423 0329 or email@example.com