Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
Employee Benefits Asia, the region’s biggest annual conference dedicated to compensation & benefits (C&B) strategies, will address the questions that are constantly tossed around by C&B professionals on total rewards and workforce compensation.
“Employee Benefits Asia 2017 will lay down new techniques in attracting, nurturing and retaining top talent through smart benefits programmes,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine.
“Leading each session at the conference are HR directors and rewards specialists who are highly regarded in the industry,” she added.
Employee Benefits Asia 2017 will discuss the most pressing issues being faced by C&B professionals according to the latest HR research. This year’s agenda covers:
- Total rewards and business growth alignment – how to design rewards programmes that simultaneously satisfy talent needs and meet business objectives;
- C&B efficiency through data analytics – powerful strategies of using HR analytics in creating, monitoring and measuring benefits programmes;
- A rewards approach for the Millennial – what millennials look for in terms of compensation, career progression, and non-monetary benefits;
- Innovation in health and wellness – key considerations in building cutting-edge wellness programmes that complement benefits strategies;
- Cost concerns in flexible benefits – success factors in implementing cost-efficient flexible benefits initiatives while driving business transformation.
Past Employee Benefits Asia attendees are top HR executives from leading and international companies in the region, such as CapitaLand, DHL, General Electric, Heineken, Maersk, The Waltz Disney Company, Rolls-Royce and many more. All presenters & panellists – such as Anita Zuo, HR director for rewards, recognition and HRIS at Electrolux – are director or vice president level HR professionals with regional responsibility.
Held in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in May 2017, Employee Benefits Asia is the region’s biggest conference on compensation & benefits strategy.
The event will unveil best practices and rewards strategies through an agenda dominated by case studies and global thought leaders; which appeals to a large audience of senior HR generalists and compensation & benefits specialists as well as and CEOs, CFOs and COOs closely involved in their companies’ compensation & benefits strategies.
To get a global and Pan-Asian regional view of compensation & benefits as well as expand your knowledge and skills across the rewards spectrum, reserve your seat for Employee Benefits Asia in May 2017.
To review the topics & agenda, check out www.employeebenefits.asia before it’s sold out. For more information please contact:
– For Hong Kong: Francis Lee, regional producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +852 2861 1882
– For Malaysia: Sammi Zhang, regional head of production, email@example.com, +65 6423 0329
– For Singapore: Priya Veeriah, regional producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6423 0329