For the 5th consecutive year, HR Distinction awards will again honour the very best in the HR industry. Winning is both an affirmation of the exceptional quality of your work in the industry and among peers. Submit your entries now!
Contact us now for more details.
To recognise the ingenuity, valuable service, and stellar contributions to HR teams and organisations across Asia, the region’s best HR solutions providers will be named at the HR Vendors of the Year Awards in November. Organised by Human Resources, Asia’s only regional media & events brand, the HR Vendors of the Year Awards has unveiled 32 award categories covering the areas of recruitment, talent management, employee benefits, workforce mobility, training & development, outsourcing, and HR tech.
This year’s HR Vendors of the Year Awards will take place in Malaysia on 16 November, in Singapore on 23 November, and in Hong Kong on 29 November.The new award categories are: Best Employee Engagement Solution Provider; Best Employee Engagement Consultant; Employee Benefits Consultant; Best Remuneration Consultants; and Best E-learning and Mobile Learning Provider.
“The HR Vendors of the Year Awards will honour the vendors behind the successes of many HR programmes and have set the benchmark for the industry across Asia,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine.“The evaluation process involves comprehensive scrutiny and global standards so winning any of the categories will truly be a milestone for the companies.”
Here is the full list of awards categories:
- Best Recruitment Portal
- Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles
- Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles
- Best Recruitment Firm – Senior management roles
- Best Overall Recruitment Firm
- Best Psychometric Testing Provider
- Best Background Screening Provider
- Best Succession Planning Consultant
- Best Leadership Development Consultant
- Best Outplacement Consultant
- Best Employee Engagement Solution Provider
- Best Employee Engagement Consultant
- Best Compensation & Benefits Consultant
- Best Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Best Retirement & Pension Plan Provider
- Best Employee Insurance Provider
- Best Corporate Healthcare Provider
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- Best Remuneration Consultants
- Best Relocation Company
- Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant
- Best Serviced Apartment Company
- Best Car Leasing Provider
Training & Development
- Best Management Training Provider
- Best Sales Training Provider
- Best IT Training Provider
- Best Team Building Training Provider
- Best Training Venue
- Best Payroll Outsourcing Partner
- Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Partner
- Best Payroll Software
- Best Applicant Tracking Software
- Best Learning Management System
- Best Talent Management Software
- Best HR Management System
- Best E-learning and Mobile Learning Provider
Only HR vendors shortlisted in the survey rankings will be invited to submit their entries. All categories are open to HR vendors based in Asia whether privately owned, government, or NGOs. The HR Vendors of the Year jury is composed of over 60 regional heads of HR from around Asia, representing the most respected Fortune 500 organisations and some of the biggest employers in the region.
The entry deadline for HR Vendors of the Year 2017 is 1 September for Malaysia; 6 September for Hong Kong; and 8 September for Singapore.The results will be announced at a gala reception dinner in November.
Past HR Vendors of the Year winners and finalists are the leading HR solutions providers in Asia and the world: Accendo, Adecco, AIA, Aon, Asia Corporate Training, Aviva, Bell Ward, Brookfield Relocation, Chandler MacLeod, Crown World Mobility, Cubiks, DDI, Deloitte, EgonZehnder, EY, Far East Hospitality, Frasers Hospitality, Harrison Assessments, Hays, Heidrick& Struggles, HireRight, Hudson, Iconix Consulting, IBM, JobsDB, KPJ Healthcare, Leaderonomics, Manpower, Mercer, Michael Page, NGA, Oracle, PageUp, Pearson Education, PwC, Ramco, Randstad, Robert Walters, SAP Success Factors, Santa Fe, Times Software, Willis Towers Watson and Xpand, just to name a few.
For more information on HR Vendors of the Year 2017 and to review the award categories and entry requirements, pleasevisit www.hrvendorsawards.com or contact one of the following members of the Human Resources magazine team:
– Singapore: Priya Veeriah, Regional Producer, email@example.com, +65 6423 0329
– Kuala Lumpur: Heather Ang, Regional Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6423 0329
– Hong Kong: Angela Leung, Regional Producer, email@example.com, +65 6423 0329