HR practitioners in Asia have stepped up to the challenge of improving their HR practices.
With this, the HR Excellence Awards, Asia’s most respected awards recognising and celebrating excellence in outstanding human capital strategy, will recognise the most deserving HR teams and initiatives across the region through 24 award categories.
“The HR Excellence Awards jury is looking for entries that can shake traditional settings and produce valuable output while demonstrating teamwork and integrity,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine.
“Winning any of the award categories at the HR Excellence Awards 2016 is a milestone that can prove why they are the best companies to work for.”
Several major awards are dedicated to programmes that enhance employee welfare, by promoting work-life balance, contributing to productivity and performance, and attracting top talent while meeting business targets.
Innovations in healthcare benefits, wellbeing programmes, compensation and benefits schemes, and mature workforce practices will also be recognised. Professional development is a common theme, with awards for learning and development, diversity and inclusion, and leadership development in place.
The judges will examine how each project fulfilled its objectives in terms of workforce productivity, career planning, and business goals.
Another highlight of the HR Excellence Awards is the spotlight that will be given to exceptional HR leaders and top performing teams who exhibit leadership qualities, exceed HR metrics, and deliver results for their organisations will take home one of the major awards, such as HR Professional of the Year and HR Professional of the Year.
Here is the full list of award categories:
- Excellence in Compensation & Benefits Strategy
- Excellence in Employee Work-Life Balance
- Excellence in Workplace Wellbeing
- Excellence in Mature Workforce Programmes
- Excellence in Employee Healthcare
- Excellence in Recruitment
- Excellence in Graduate Recruitment & Development
- Excellence in Learning & Development
- Excellence in Employee Development
- Excellence in Leadership Development
- Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
- Excellence in HR Strategic Plan
- Excellence in Workforce Mobility
- Excellence in Employer Branding
- Excellence in Innovative Use of HR Tech
- Excellence in Social Media
- Excellence in Talent Management
- Excellence in Cross-Border HR Programmes
- Excellence in CSR Strategy
- Public Sector Employer of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Young HR Talent of the Year
- HR Professional of the Year
The HR Excellence Awards welcomes entries from all private, public or non-profit organisations.
Asia’s top HR teams will compete for 24 categories which cover HR strategy, compensation & benefits, learning and development, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, diversity, employer branding, leadership development and many more.
This year, the HR Excellence Awards has introduced several new award categories, such as Excellence in Workforce Mobility, Excellence in Employee Healthcare and Public Sector Employer of the Year.
The HR Excellence Awards 2016 will be judged by over 60 seasoned regional heads of HR from around Asia, making the HR Excellence Awards the only HR awards in Asia based on a peer review system. Companies represented on the HR Excellence Awards jury are the most respected Fortune 500 organisations and some of the biggest employers in Asia.
Past HR Excellence Awards winners are a who’s who of the most respected HR teams in Asia –American Express, ANZ, British American Tobacco, DBS Bank, Galaxy Entertainment, HIS Global, Hong Kong Broadband Network, Inland Revenue Board, IPG Mediabrands, Leaderonomics, Lumileds, Manulife, Maybank, Mitsubishi, National Environment Agency, Schneider Electric, Sime Darby Holdings, Singtel, Unilever and many more have all proudly accepted HR Excellence Awards trophies over the past six years.
For more information on the HR Excellence Awards 2016, to review the award categories and the judging panel and to download the entry kit, please visit www.hrexcellenceawards.asia or contact:
– For Hong Kong: Kenneth To, firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2861 1882
– For Malaysia: Hemalatha Siranjeevi, email@example.com +65 6423 0329
– For Singapore: Renamel Torres, firstname.lastname@example.org +65 6423 0329