Known for recognising the industry’s movers and shakers, Human Resources has announced 25 categories for HR Excellence Awards 2017. The winners of the HR Excellence Awards, Asia’s only regional awards celebrating excellence in outstanding human capital strategy, will be unveiled in Malaysia on 4 October and in Singapore on 12 October.
“The HR Excellence Awards categories reflect the expanding roles of HR as well as the increasing standards in management excellence and innovation,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine. “These awards celebrate their contributions to the industry and position them as the leading companies to work for across the region.”
The HR Excellence Awards 2017 will honour HR teams and individuals that drive innovation in the areas of technology, social media, and mobility as they fulfil organisational objectives and business growth. Some of these awards are Excellence in Workforce Mobility, Excellence in Innovative Use of HR Tech, and Excellence in Employer Branding.
One of the most critical categories is professional development. The judges will evaluate entries based on the impact of L&D programmes on employee performance. They will look for leadership development programmes that have made a difference to business goals and overall vision. Excellence in Leadership Development and Excellence in Employee Engagement are among the awards under this category.
This year’s new award categories are Excellence in HR Change Management, Excellence in HR Innovation, and Excellence in Workplace Culture. These titles belong to organisations that demonstrate resilience, ingenuity, and leadership as they implement policies and execute strategies.
Here is the full list of the awards at the HR Excellence Awards 2017:
- Excellence in Compensation & Benefits Strategy
- Excellence in Employee Work-Life Balance
- Excellence in Workplace Wellbeing
- Excellence in Mature Workforce Programmes
- Excellence in Employee Healthcare
- Excellence in Recruitment
- Excellence in Graduate Recruitment & Development
- Excellence in Workplace Culture
- Excellence in HR Change Management
- Excellence in Learning & Development
- Excellence in Leadership Development
- Excellence in Employee Engagement
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
- Excellence in Workforce Mobility
- Excellence in Employer Branding
- Excellence in Innovative Use of HR Tech
- Excellence in Social Media
- Excellence in Cross-Border HR Programmes
- Excellence in CSR Strategy
- Excellence in HR Innovation
- Public Sector Employer of the Year
- Young HR Talent of the Year – Individual Winner
- HR Leader of the Year – Individual Winner
- SME Employer of the Year – Individual winner
- Employer of the Year – Individual Winner
The HR Excellence Awards 2017 is open to all HR organisations, whether privately-owned, government, or NGOs. Organisations can submit entries based on this year’s categories, such as HR strategy, compensation & benefits, learning & development, HR technology, employee engagement, diversity, employer branding, leadership development and many more.
The HR Excellence Awards 2017 entries will be judged by over 50 seasoned regional heads of HR from around Asia, making it the only HR awards in Asia based on a peer review system. Companies represented on the HR Excellence Awards jury are the most respected Fortune 500 organisations and some of the biggest employers in Asia.
Past HR Excellence Awards winners are a who’s who of the most respected HR teams in Asia – American Express, ANZ, Astro, British American Tobacco, Country Heights Holdings, DBS Bank, Galaxy Entertainment, HIS Global, Hong Kong Broadband Network, Human Resource Development Fund, Inland Revenue Board – Malaysia, IPG Mediabrands, Leaderonomics, Lumileds, Madison Communications, Manulife, Maybank, Media Prima, Mindvalley, Mitsubishi, National Environment Agency, New World Development, Schneider Electric, Sime Darby Holdings, Singtel, UMV Corporation, Unilever, Venture Corporation and many more have all proudly accepted HR Excellence Awards trophies over the year.
For more information on the HR Excellence Awards, to review the award categories and the judging panel and to download the entry kit, please visit www.hrexcellenceawards.asia or contact:
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »