How do you know if your #learning is relevant for the #future?
Find out at the region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners, Learning & Development Asia, happening in September.
Register for early-bird savings now.
The region’s best in-house HR teams and recruitment agencies will compete for 26 award categories at the Asia Recruitment Awards, the only regional awards show which recognises and celebrates Asia’s talent acquisition and recruitment champions.
The Asia Recruitment Awards will honour the winners in Hong Kong on 12 April, Malaysia on 31 March, and in Singapore on 7 April.
“The Asia Recruitment Awards will single out stellar talent acquisition programmes and outstanding individuals, corporate teams and recruitment agencies,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine. “They will be thoroughly evaluated by the Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 jury, composed of first-rate HR leaders and recruitment executives from MNCs and major employers across Asia.”
The creation of this year’s categories signifies the impact of recruitment on the success of people processes, especially in the areas of technology, management and talent acquisition.
In-house corporate recruitment team categories (open to in-house corporate HR teams only):
- Best Recruitment Programme for Diploma and Certificate holders
- Best Recruitment Advertising Strategy
- Best Use of Digital Media
- Best Career Website by a Corporate HR Team
- Best Employer Brand Development
- Best On-Boarding Experience
- Best Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Best Staff Referral Programme
- Best Use of Recruitment Technology
- Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Best Regional Recruitment Programme
- Best Candidate Experience by a Corporate HR Team
- Best Recruitment Innovation by a Corporate HR Team
- Best Recruitment Evaluation Technique
- In-House Recruitment Professional of the Year
- Best In-house Recruitment Team of the year
Recruitment agency categories (open to recruitment agencies only):
- Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Partner
- Best Career Website by a Recruitment Agency
- Best Candidate Experience by a Recruitment Agency
- Best Client Service
- Best Recruitment Innovation by a Recruitment Agency
- Recruitment Agency of the Year
- Recruitment Consultant of the Year
- Best New Recruitment Agency
Overall grand winner categories:
- Asia Recruitment Grand Winner 2017 – In-house
- Asia Recruitment Grand Winner 2017 – Recruitment Agency
Hiring programmes that highlight the efficiency and innovativeness of corporate teams are the ideal entries for the in-house award categories. Judges will look for the relevance of the programmes and their alignment to the organisational vision and business objectives.
On the other hand, the recruitment agency categories prioritise powerful practices and results-oriented efforts for successful candidate selection and hiring. The winning agencies should exhibit not only ingenuity but also meritorious conduct and client service. In this category, the top awards are Best New Recruitment Agency, Best Recruitment Consultant and Best Recruitment Team.
The list of past Asia Recruitment Awards winners is filled with the most reputable companies in Asia: British American Tobacco, EPS, Forefront International, GroupM, Hewlett Packard, HSBC, IHS Global, Intel, Jobstreet, ManpowerGroup, Maybank, Media Prima, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Randstad, SAP and many more.
Interested participants can submit their entries until end of January. For more information on Asia Recruitment Awards 2017, to review the award categories and entry requirements, please visit www.asiarecruitmentawards.com contact one of the following members of the Human Resources magazine team:
– For Singapore: Evon Yew, Regional Producer, email@example.com, +65 6423 0329
– For Kuala Lumpur: Priya Veeriah, Regional Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6423 0329
– For Hong Kong: Angela Leung, Regional Producer, email@example.com, +852 2861 1882