Creating a strong and effective message about your organisation, its culture, its people and its opportunities is of paramount importance for any business to attract the right talent and be successful.
That’s why on July 10th, Human Resources and Universum will host more than 120 HR professionals at Goodwood Park Hotel in Singapore for the year’s most defining and important employer branding agenda.
Employer Branding APAC 2014 has 17 employer branding thought leaders sharing their experiences and insights through case studies, presentations and panel discussions to help you create, strengthen and communicate your message and EVP.
The event, happening next week, has received a tremendous response from the HR industry, with more than 65 organisations confirming their attendance.
“The important of spending the resources on properly and strategically constructing an employer branding message cannot be overlooked in the region today,” says Rebecca Lewis, editor of Human Resources.
“The fact that we have so many attendees to this conference simply reinforces the fact that organisations really care about creating this positive message, and are looking to get ahead of the pack when it comes to attract and retaining the best talent around.”
Here’s what you’ll learn at Employer Branding APAC 2014:
1. How to position your employer brand and its importance in today’s competitive talent market
2. Understanding talent in Asia Pacific and why being different is a must to get ahead
3. How to establish, develop and grow your employer brand
4. The right way to communicate your employer brand message and EVP
5. How HR and marketing can work better together to push the same branding message
6. How to connect your employer brand with a candidate
7. Making the business case for employer branding at the top level
8. How to align your branding message across borders
9. Lessons from Ericsson’s employer branding story
10. The ‘real story’ from a panel of experts
11. The latest APAC top 10 most attractive employer rankings, presented by Universum
For more information on the event agenda, please click here.
To book a place at Employer Branding APAC 2014, please contact Manuel Almira at +65 6423 0329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you know if your #learning is relevant for the #future?
Find out at the region's largest conference for HR and L&D practitioners, Learning & Development Asia, happening in September.
Register for early-bird savings now.