Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »
Food and beverages, lounge and relaxation areas, and a state-of-the art workstation, all feature highly in Adobe’s new research of office workers across Southeast Asia.
“The Future of Work: APAC Study” engaged almost 5,000 office workers from 10 countries across APAC (346 workers from SEA, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand), to find the following favourite workplace amenities for employees:
- State-of-the-art technology for my workstation – 51%
- Technology to help me connect to colleagues – 45%
- Lounge and relaxation areas – 35%
- Beautiful office design – 33%
- Access to food and beverages – 27%
- Personalised workstations – 26%
- Access to in-site amenities – 19%
Another interesting finding was around the strongest motivations of employees to stay in their current job:
Photos / Adobe