Workforce Mobility Interactive, 12 February 2020: Asia’s largest conference on employee mobility and the changing workforce.
Exclusive, invite-only conference for HR decision makers and mobility specialists, request your complimentary invitation here. »
By 2020, half of the workforce in every organisation in the world will be aged between 18 to 34 years – and these folks love collaboration.
In a new research by PGi, it emerged that 88% of Millennials would rather be collaborating than competing with their peers.
Another quarter (25%) said they want an opportunity to prove their leadership ability in the workplace, suggesting their collaboration skills may be used beyond internal stakeholders.
The report also found the five traits of a successful team:
- Body language is focused on the speaker, and members use energetic gestures when talking.
- Team members speak and listen equally.
- Members collaborate with each other – not just the leader.
- Members continue collaborating outside of formal gatherings, such as debriefings and meetings (resulting in 50% improvement in communication).
- Employees collaborate with colleagues outside the team. The resulting information and ideas brought back to the group can enable 35% greater innovation and creativity.
Here’s the full analysis in an infographic:
Lead image: Shutterstock
"The Asia Recruitment Award is the oscars of the recruitment industry. A display of the best of the best!"
Start your entries preparation early.
Open to both in-house recruitment & talent acquisition teams and recruitment solution providers.